A travel plug adapter is a small device that simply allows your device’s plug to fit into a foreign outlet. With around 15 different plugs and sockets in use around the globe, there’s a good chance that if you’re packing for an abroad trip, you’ll need to include a travel adapter.
Here are a few points that you should keep in mind while buying a travel adapter.
· To know what kind of adapter you’ll need, you need to know what kind of outlet design and what voltage is used in the places you’re traveling to. All over the world, there are different types of electrical wall plugs and sockets. So, to make your native place devices work there too, this should buy an adapter that fit there.
· The travel adapter need not be very large so that it can be placed at even the smallest place in your suitcase. There are several brands in the market like Anker Kuwait that are making compact travel adapters.
· The travel adapter ought to be one that can handle a 3-prong plug. If you buy an adapter that can handle only a 2-prong plug, then you won’t be able to connect in your devices like a laptop power strip.
· It should also have multiple USB charging ports so that you can charge your smartphone and other devices without actually plugging the charger into the adapter.
Adapters have come a long way in the past few years. For one thing, it's now easy to buy an adapter that can be adapted to any region. You can even find universal adapters, which will take any plug type, and connect to any socket type - ideal not only for traveling but also for any international tech that you are bringing back from your trip to use at home.
If you looking for an all-in-one solution, you might want to check out the Anker Travel Adapter by Anker. Anker is the leading brand when it comes to charging and powering solutions. Let’s discuss the features of the Anker Universal Travel Adapter.
· BUILT TO LAST: It solves all major problems of universal power travel adapter. It has a compact size and powerful compatibility and safety. Like other Anker products, it is also solid and sturdy.
· TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Anker travel adapter accepts 2 or 3 prong plug outlets from all over the world and support grounded or ungrounded cabled devices. It can be used for powering the digital camera, laptop, smartphone, hairdryer, camcorder, etc.
· MULTIFUNCTION: In addition to the standard outlet, it includes 4 USB ports with the output rating of 5V and 4.8A (max 2.4 per port) that can safely and quickly charge multiple devices at once.
· COMPATIBILITY: It is compatible with the socket design type of more than 150 countries including the USA, India, Australia, and Russia.
· WARRANTY: This Anker universal travel adapter comes with a hassle-free warranty of 18 months like other Anker chargers’ warranty.
Check out AnkerTravel Adaptor, and other Anker Products at Anker Innovation, the leading online electronic store that provides great offers and excellent customer services.